GiveBack Parties and Donation Requests:
Thirsty Hammer Workshops believes in supporting our local community. We are committed to hosting as many fundraisers as possible but are limited in how many we can hold. If you are interested in having a GiveBack Party or otherwise are requesting a donation for your organization, please fill out the form below. We review our requests bi-weekly to determine which requests we can meet and will notify those selected. We typically limit our GiveBack Parties to one per month and give preference to local organizations. Please plan your event well ahead of time. The longer it is on our calendar, the more likely it will be a success.
Here is how a GiveBack party works:
* GiveBack Parties are offered Monday-Thursday, subject to availability.
* Private GiveBack Parties (studio open to invited guests only) require A $150 deposit; this deposit will be returned to you within 5 business days after the Event, provided minimum registration requirement is met. There is a minimum of 10 attendees and our studio holds a maximum of 24 registrants.
* Because this is your event, we encourage and expect that you will publicize the event, encouraging friends, family, and other organization supporters to attend. We will also post the event on our Facebook Page about 10 days prior to the event to advertise your event if spaces remain.
* You will receive a check from the Thirsty Hammer ($10 for each paid registration) within 10 days after the event.
* Unfortunately, if less than 10 guests are registered by 48 hours prior to the event start time, we may have to cancel the event. In this case, we will send out a cancellation email to all those registered and will provide a refund to those who registered. If we cancel at the last minute like this, unfortunately, your deposit would be forfeited. Only full price registrations for projects of $50 or greater are eligible. No gift cards or coupon codes may be used for the GiveBack class to be held.
* Wine, beer, soft drinks and light snacks will be available for sale to all registrants and may help attract attendance. If you would like to provide food or drinks for your guests, please see our menu for options. All food beyond our light snack menu must be pre-ordered (72 hours ahead).
If you would like to hold a GiveBack please fill out this form and we will contact you with details and confirm eligibility [501(c)(3) or equivalent status] and studio availability.
We typically get 10-20 requests for donations per month for products and gift cards for silent auctions, raffles, and other donation purposes. We are a small business and while we do our best to support local community organizations we cannot meet all requests. Please complete the form below to request a donation. We review our requests bi-weekly to determine which requests we can meet and will notify those selected via email. We do not accept requests via phone or email, so please use the form below!
Thank you for your request! If you are selected for a donation, we will notify you by email!